Waves’ most affordable DSP server yet, the SoundGrid Proton server takes the load off your computer and gives you more plugin processing power when mixing in the studio or live.
In the studio, use the Proton server with the audio interface and DAW you already have in order to free up your computer’s CPU and offload plugin processing to the server. Use the Proton server with a SoundGrid audio interface to record with plugins without latency.
When mixing live, use the Proton server with a SoundGrid audio interface and any compatible mixing console to process audio using Waves plugins at ultra-low latency. The Proton server is ideal for use with 16-channel live sound hardware consoles (via the SuperRack plugin rack), or with the 16-channel configuration of the Waves eMotion LV1 software mixer.
The half-rack 1U slick aluminum casing fits perfectly in a 1U rack shelf. It can be paired with the Axis Proton Waves-optimized computer. Combine the two with the eMotion LV1 16-stereo-channel mixer to build the ultimate compact live mixing system for a 16-stereo-channel setup.
Small enough to fit in your backpack, you can easily take the Proton server with you and supercharge your mixing power anywhere you go.
- Get more plugin processing power in the studio or live
- Affordable price and exceptional performance
- Ultra-low latency: as low as 0.8 milliseconds at 48 kHz
- Can be racked in a 1U rack shelf accessory
- Use with non-SoundGrid audio interfaces (ASIO/Core Audio) via SoundGrid Connect: See instructions
- Use with a SoundGrid audio interface for plugin processing while recording in the studio, or for live mixing
- CPU: Intel® Celeron®
- RAM 4 GB
- Power: DC12V 3A
- 6-month warranty
- 1x 1GbE Ethernet ports
- 1x HDMI port
- 3x USB ports